Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-15-2012, 01:08 PM   #1
Durhamchance
Durhamchance began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Wireless
Unable to read a purchased book on my Kobo, but ok on iphone and pc!

I purchased The Infernal Devices 1: Clockwork Angel through the Kobo store and downloaded to my Kobo Wireless ereader. I can open the book, I can select chapters, but there is no text within the chapters! Each turn of the page is a new chapter?

If I go onto the iphone Kobo app or onto my pc, I can read the book no problem.

I have read into the book on my iphone and sync'ed to try and jog the book on. I have deleted the book off the ereader and re-downloaded and I've searched for the problem on the internet with no sucess!

I can and have read other books on the ereader, so I know it can work!

Anyone had the same or a simular problem?

Thanks
DC
Durhamchance is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2012, 01:42 PM   #2
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Have you contacted the Kobo help desk? What did they tell you?
nogle is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2012, 02:01 PM   #3
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
What format are you reading the book in? Did you download the book via Adobe Digital Edition and copy the ePub to the Kobo, or do it all via Kobo Desktop?
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote