Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 11-19-2007, 05:10 PM   #1
morpheus
Aio, quantitas magna frum
morpheus began at the beginning.

Device: Sony 505
Installing Ebook Library 2.0 on Vista

I moved to a new Vista laptop and installed the new Sony Reader software (eBook Library 2.00) for use with my PRS 500.

Unfortunately the sw doesn't seem to have found my default library that I used on XP e.g. C:\Users\me\Documents\My Books

My purchased titles are still in C:\Users\me\Documents\My Books\CONNECT Reader but the new software claims I have zero books.

Is there any easy way to fix this or do I have to manually reimport items?

Thanks!

Last edited by morpheus; 11-19-2007 at 05:26 PM.
morpheus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2007, 05:25 PM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
I think you will probably have to re-import them -- it probably has to re-build its catalog information.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-25-2007, 09:35 PM   #3
taralon
Enthusiast
taralon has learned how to buy an e-book online

You have to go into the ebook software, go to options/preferences and authorize the new computer on your connect account.

Quote:
Originally Posted by morpheus View Post
I moved to a new Vista laptop and installed the new Sony Reader software (eBook Library 2.00) for use with my PRS 500.

Unfortunately the sw doesn't seem to have found my default library that I used on XP e.g. C:\Users\me\Documents\My Books

My purchased titles are still in C:\Users\me\Documents\My Books\CONNECT Reader but the new software claims I have zero books.

Is there any easy way to fix this or do I have to manually reimport items?

Thanks!
taralon is offline   Reply With Quote