Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 08-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #1
RockdaMan
Banned
RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RockdaMan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pandigital Novel, Kindle G1 (broken), iPod Touch
Interesting Links: Android on your wrist, Tablets have a dirty secret, more...

Quote:
a startup called WIMM is trying again with the concept of creating a computing device you can strap to your wrist. And while it’s way too early to declare it a success, the demo I got from the company last week was enough to leave me intrigued...
Quote:
Tablets are fun and I admit I am a sucker for them, having owned more of them than I care to admit. All of the tablets on the market today have one dirty little secret that the manufacturers hope you never discover...
(I disagree)

Quote:
Today only, and while supplies last, 1 Sale A Day has the refurbished Barnes & Noble Nook Color e-reader for $179.99 shipped.

This is my new favorite gadget.
Quote:
HP is now selling both its 16GB and 32GB TouchPad versions with a $50 “instant rebate,” which is obviously a nicer way of saying “price cut.”
Quote:
The Motorola Photon 4G is an absolute powerhouse of a phone...a top-notch Android phone for Sprint customers.
RockdaMan is offline   Reply With Quote