View Full Version : Embed animated text in epub

saravanan.p
07-28-2011, 01:44 AM
hi

how to embed the animation text in epub, can anyone know reply me the procedure.:thanks:

Toxaris
07-28-2011, 02:34 AM
You mean video? An ePUB contains static text and images. If you want moving items, you need to embed video into the ePUB. Currently only the iBooks program supports it and the possibility is not according the specifications of the IDPF.

Perhaps that it will be possible in ePUB v3 when it is finalized. That still could take some time though.

saravanan.p
07-28-2011, 03:18 AM
hi thanks for your reply i don't know , able to create text animation(ex.powerpoint) in epub, i'm generating epub from indd.

saravanan.p
07-28-2011, 03:22 AM
Toxaris, how to embed videos in epub, i'm having xhtml this file is not support the video then how to i embed video

Adjust
07-28-2011, 04:24 AM
Toxaris, how to embed videos in epub, i'm having xhtml this file is not support the video then how to i embed video

Take a look here:

http://www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com/

Toxaris
07-28-2011, 05:09 AM

Take a look at the link from Adjust. I don't know how to embed, nor do I want to know. Call me old fashion, but I loath the idea of video in a book.