View Full Version : Where can I sell my eBook?

MelancholyTea
09-17-2007, 05:57 PM
Hi all. I'm trying to figure out where I would be able to sell eBooks that I have created on my own. I have an ebook in Adobe, Microsoft, Palm, and Mobi but I don't have anywhere to sell it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

kevlors
09-17-2007, 08:06 PM
This may sound self serving, but I may be able to help. I have an ebook store that focuses on educational ebooks. If you ebook fits somewhere in that category, I would be glad to chat with you about the possibilities. You can find my site and contact info at Keybookshop.com (http://www.keybookshop.com/)

JSWolf
09-17-2007, 09:45 PM
Hi all. I'm trying to figure out where I would be able to sell eBooks that I have created on my own. I have an ebook in Adobe, Microsoft, Palm, and Mobi but I don't have anywhere to sell it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Don't forget to have a Sony Reader compatible version in LRF. There are a lot of Sony Reader users here.

DaleDe
09-19-2007, 10:59 AM

The MobiPocket web site has a special section for authors like you to be able to publish books in their format. I suggest you check it out. Fictionwise also has a section for authors on their web site. They tend to be the best source for new authors to publish in multi-formats for ebooks.

There are also companies that specialize in self published books where you pay to have it published and retain ownership of the rights.

Dale

Aenea
09-20-2007, 10:25 AM
The MobiPocket web site has a special section for authors like you to be able to publish books in their format. I suggest you check it out. Fictionwise also has a section for authors on their web site. They tend to be the best source for new authors to publish in multi-formats for ebooks.

There are also companies that specialize in self published books where you pay to have it published and retain ownership of the rights.

Hey, if anyone is interested I can make a program for you which creates Mobipocket DRM'd ebooks for every PID you want :)

(Sorry, just pissed! :smash: )

DMcCunney
09-20-2007, 01:03 PM
Hi all. I'm trying to figure out where I would be able to sell eBooks that I have created on my own. I have an ebook in Adobe, Microsoft, Palm, and Mobi but I don't have anywhere to sell it. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!What kind of book is it? The first question I would ask is "Who might want to buy it?" The answer to that question might narrow down possible sales outlets.
______
Dennis