View Full Version : Change Default Wallpaper

Zibeb
05-27-2011, 11:59 AM
With the current state of the Entourage forums, it's very difficult to find things, and a quick search on the Mobile Read forum shows nothing. Nevertheless, I sincerely apologize if this was asked before.

Is there a way to change the default wallpaper on the e-ink side? (For any of the following cases: powered off, hibernated, or powered on) I would like to change it to an image containing the words "DON'T PANIC" in large friendly letters, for obvious reasons.

Thanks!

ken_jennings
05-27-2011, 12:03 PM
I'd like to get the original eInk splash and flip the illustration over to match the way I use the edge. -- LCD on the left side, eInk on right.

Zibeb
05-27-2011, 01:08 PM
Nevermind, I found it.

https://www.entourageedge.com/support/index.php?_m=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=167

aidren
05-27-2011, 05:30 PM
I'd like to get the original eInk splash and flip the illustration over to match the way I use the edge. -- LCD on the left side, eInk on right.

I'd like the original also. Was surprised they didn't include it with Dingo.

Last_of_the_PEs
05-29-2011, 11:51 PM
I'd also like to see the original reader splash. I'd like to put a useful commands primer on it, so I know what all those smaller-than-small icons do across the top.

I don't even know if it's a .BMP or .JPG file, or I'd do a search for it.