Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 04-29-2011, 11:07 PM   #1
bonniel269
bonniel269 began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
mp3 problems on kindle

Hello...just got my kindle...had been using my android phone as my reader but now that's nice out,the sun glare makes it too hard to read.
My question is using the MP3 player.
I transferred music fine to the kindle from the computer..
But I cannot move to the next song with the f key..pressing the Alt and f key does nothing. One song is it. And I did put the songs in the music folder and they are mp3 files.
I googled this and saw others had the problem, but no solutions.
Any ideas?? Thanks ...I really enjoy music while I am reading.

Bonnie

Last edited by bonniel269; 04-30-2011 at 08:18 PM. Reason: wrong forum
bonniel269 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 01:17 AM   #2
longjing zhang
longjing zhang began at the beginning.

Device: kindle 3
a complex question,maybe,you can reset it or consult with one agent.

Last edited by longjing zhang; 04-30-2011 at 01:20 AM.
longjing zhang is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 04-30-2011, 04:15 AM   #3
GeoffC
Chocolate Grasshopper ...
GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.GeoffC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Muse HD , Cybook Gen3 , Pocketbook 302 (Black) , Nexus 10: wife has PW

Welcome to Mobileread ….

Pop this question into the Kindle Forum, someone will be able to assist you.
GeoffC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2011, 12:33 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Bonnie and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2011, 08:53 PM   #5
ImogenRose
PORTAL
ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ImogenRose ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, Kindle 3 (3G), iPhone
Hello and welcome to MR!

Imogen
ImogenRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-03-2011, 04:27 AM   #6
neilmarr
neilmarr
neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.neilmarr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony
Good to have your company, Bonnie. Luck and happy Kindling. Neil
neilmarr is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
mp3 player