Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 03-25-2011, 08:26 AM   #1
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Anyone find a good cover for the 350?

Something that adds little bulk? I like the readers from factor and don't want to destroy its pocketability, but I want it protected. Anyone have any suggestions?
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 11:59 AM   #2
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
I bought the cover that Sony sells for it. It keeps it light & protected. I do have a band I slip around it to keep it from opening. I don't put it in any pockets but it slips into a small purse just fine.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #3
PHughes
Enthusiast
PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PHughes ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-300 PRS-350 Kobo H2O Kobo Clara HD
I got the same. Sony does a nice job with their covers in my opinion. They also have magnets in them to keep them closed. I had their cover on the 300 as well.

I can still get the 350 in my back jeans pocket with the Sony cover.

Last edited by PHughes; 03-25-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: added info.
PHughes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 02:52 PM   #4
cwappy
cwappy began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-350
I concur with the Sony cover. It's lightweight and fits like a glove. But, if you want something else you can look at these cases on Amazon:

iGadgitz Leather Case

Proporta Leather Case

Tuff-Luv Leather Case

Duragadget Leather Case

Last edited by cwappy; 03-25-2011 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added links
cwappy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-25-2011, 03:54 PM   #5
Scarpad
Addict
Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Scarpad ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I ordered the iGadgitz Leather Case
Felt it the best for the money and like the kickstand.

Thanks everyone for the suggestions
Scarpad is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert