Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 03-13-2011, 10:21 AM   #1
sufue
lost in my e-reader...
sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sufue ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android phone, Sony T1, Nook ST Glowlight, Galaxy Tab 7 Plus
Slick ER-700 e-Reader for $88 at 6th Ave Electronics - Daily Deal 3/13

I saw this "Daily Deal" while looking for something else on 6th Avenue's website:

http://www.6ave.com/shop/Product.aspx?sku=SLIER700

The $88 price is their "Sick Daily Deal" today. It also comes with free ground shipping - at least to my zip code in California.

I don't know much (anything, really) about this e-reader, but thought I'd put this out in case someone is looking for one.

From the somewhat poorly edited product description:

Quote:
The Slick ER700 e-Reader features a 7" high resolution color display, 2GB built-in memory, and an SD card slot, which enables you to add an additional 16GB of memory with an addition SD or MMC card. It holds up to 2000 books, so you can take all of your favorite with you on-the-go!

Features Included:

* 7" High Resolution Color Display
* 2GB built in memory
* Holds up to 2000 books
* Depth Color
* Rechargeable Built-In Battery
* Up to 10 hours battery life
* Expansion Slots: SD/MMC card slot up to 16GB
* Operating System: Windows and Mac OS
* Media Formats Supported: WAV, APE, FLAC, OGG, MP3, WMA, AAC, XVID, MPEG-1,
* FLV, H.264 (25fps/720P), WMV, RMVB, MPEG-2, DIVX, MPEG-4 (25fps/720P), JPEG, GIF, PNG
* What's in the Box:
o ER-700 e-Reader
o Book Cover
o Headphones
o USB Cable
o AC Adapter
o User Guide
sufue is offline   Reply With Quote