View Full Version : Supported XHTML tags in EPUB

spaze
02-27-2011, 02:11 AM
Is there a list of supported XHTML tags in EPUB files or is the whole XHTML supported as a whole?

Adjust
02-27-2011, 02:38 AM
Check out the IDPF website for more information.

DaleDe
02-27-2011, 11:06 AM
Or look in our wiki, of course IDPF is official.

Adjust
02-27-2011, 04:00 PM
Or look in our wiki

Hi Dale, I gotta say I took a look at the Wiki, and although there is some useful stuff. The Bit that I looked at, and what the OP was asking was I found lacking with only 3 examples. http://wiki.mobileread.com/wiki/CSS_HowTo

I then click on the link to the epub code snippets (html / css) thread, this is also good, if you have the patience to scroll though all the post arguing about a slice of CSS code...

Is there anyway to clean that thread up perhaps to keep it to the Code snippets?

DaleDe
02-27-2011, 08:54 PM
Spaze asked about epub xhtml support. Why would you look in CSS? Look in ePUB for the xhtml support. Now the CSS_HowTo does need some work but that has nothing to do with this thread which asked about xhtml. Having said that you are welcome to improve the information in CSS HowTo. A good source would be the thread in the ePUB section with CSS examples, plus your own knowledge. Our wiki is a group effort. Join in!

Dale

Adjust
02-27-2011, 09:35 PM
My bad :( I wasn't reading straight this morning, Apologies :p

I'll take another run through later