Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-09-2011, 03:21 PM   #1
piznattipat
piznattipat began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
need help with coversion, adobe digital editions to kindle via calibre

i'll sort through legal debate of drm and read lectures about my lack of tech savvy. i just want to read on my kindle ! and i'm humbling asking for your help!

i've downloaded adobe digital editions and books from my local library. I've downloaded calibre as well. i open calibre and attempt to add the book from my adobe digital editions library...but there's nothing there. the book is there when i open adobe digital editions. but calibre doesn't seem to find it, even when i set it recognize all formats.
what am i doing wrong? please help.

i think if i could get it in calibre, i can covert and get it on my kindle...but i'm missing something. any help is appreciated. thanks.
piznattipat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2011, 03:55 PM   #2
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
We aren't permitted to provide assistance with VPN removal, I'm afraid, but doing a Google search for "Apprentice Alf" should tell you what you need to know.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert