View Full Version : EPUB and Images using Anthemion eCub 1.11

t3l01v
01-06-2011, 12:48 PM
So this Anthemion eCub software is great. I've used it to build an ebook complete from scratch using the original ebook's HTML files.

See, I had introductions and multiple publisher pages, etc. So when I want to edit those out, I load them in Anthemion and create a new book from scratch. I'm not that knowledgeable in HTML or CSS so editing the opf files and whatnot are kind of difficult because I don't understand how they work.

This leads me to my question:

What do I need to do in order to add images to my books? The cover in meta-data works great, but I want to add other images as well. For example:

God Emperor of Dune:
The cover image is great. But when I open the book, I want to see that cover image again- then I want the next page to be another image that I have, which shows that this book is in Herbert's second trilogy.

Is there another software someone can reccomend? I'm learning Anthemion, I just can't figure out how to add additional images to my books.

Thank for reading!

Loving my Nook Color.

t3l01v
01-07-2011, 12:10 PM
Whoa! No responses?? Here's a recap for the TLDRs:

How do I insert images into an EPUB ebook?

Jellby
01-07-2011, 12:44 PM
Use Sigil instead, you'll get much more help with that (there's even a dedicated forum here).

t3l01v
01-07-2011, 03:43 PM
Thank you for the tip. I'll look into that.

t3l01v
01-08-2011, 02:33 AM
WOW!! Sigil is AWESOME and does everything I need! Thank you so much Jellby!

Jellby
01-08-2011, 05:24 AM
I'm glad it helped you. Welcome to MobileRead :)