View Full Version : Where do you put epub file in Azardi???

markjoseph
12-26-2010, 07:55 AM
Just installed Azardi on XP. I found and unzipped a file to "library" and copied my epub book there. It doesn't show up in the reader. I tried copying it in other locations too. What am I doing wrong? :angry::blink:

pholy
12-27-2010, 02:10 PM
In the directory that azardi is in, you should find a file called config.txt. You should edit that to put the three directories wherever it is convenient for you. The copy in my source download has the library in <library_path = D:\libtest\library> - which may not be where you want it...

Hope this helps

markjoseph
12-27-2010, 05:15 PM
Thanks pholy. I did what you said and changed config.txt to read: C:\Program Files\infogridpacific\azardi\library and put my book: thewordgang.epub in there. Now it shows up in the library but won't open. Also nothing happens when I click the checker. I have xp with sevice pack 2 installed. Any more ideas? Thanks, markjoseph

pholy
12-27-2010, 06:21 PM
Did you also set up a cache_path and report_path? They must exist and be writable, as well. The cache_path always, and the report-path for the results of the check. I would suggest putting all three directories somewhere user-specific (like your desktop), rather than in system areas like C:\Program Files. I can't remember if spaces in folder names will cause troubles, I just never use them.

Oh yes, the cache_path and report_path must be different from the library_path.

I haven't actually installed it on Windows, so I could be missing something here.

markjoseph
12-28-2010, 08:31 AM
HI pholy,

The paths were okay -- I haven't tried re-locating on the desktop, though. Think I'll hang up Azardi for a while. Thanks for all your help. markjoseph