View Full Version : Hello from Austin Texas

GiovanniGambini
05-21-2007, 11:57 AM
Hello all! I am new to Mobileread.com. I am currently looking for a ereader. I have a need to be able to study several technical books without having to lug them all along with me. I am in the I.T. field and I have to keep up on certifications, and having my study books with me will increase my study time.

I really would like to get the REB 1200 but they are just about impossible to find. Does anyone have any suggestions for a reader for a "married guy" on a budget? I am trying to buy a 1150, but I am not sure if it is sold. I want to stay under $100 for a preowned one.

Anyway, I just wanted to say hello to everyone. I look forward to posting and reading more soon !

Giovanni G. :crowngrin

NatCh
05-21-2007, 12:13 PM
Welcome to MobileRead from a fellow Texan, GiovanniGambini! :nice:

I'm assuming that you've already tried the standard e-bay and Google searches. Ebookwise.com (http://www.ebookwise.com/ebookwise/ebookwise1150.htm) sells the eBookwise-1150 for $125, I believe it's the same device (just re-branded), but there are others around here who'd know better on that point. :smiley:

GiovanniGambini
05-30-2007, 12:37 PM
I just bought a brand new 1150 off of ebay for $85. I can't wait to get it ! :xmas:

NatCh
05-30-2007, 01:04 PM
Congratulations!