View Full Version : images don't show on Bebook One

bobcdy
11-24-2010, 09:16 PM
I working on an epub with many png images, and am having trouble. The problem occurs when two images are close together with only a few lines of text in between the two images. What happens is that the first image is ok, but the for the second image, there is a space left in the text but the image doesn't appear. This occurs with two centered images each starting with <div class="center" ...or with two floating image each with <span class="floatleft" (or right)...

The specific problem is that is occurs only with my Bebook One but there is no problem using Sigil or Adobe DE on my computer.

I have no way to check using a different ereader, and am worried that if I distribute the epub, every body will have the same problem with their ereader as I do with my Bebook.

Does anyone know how to solve the Bebook One problem?

Adjust
11-25-2010, 12:15 AM
How many line does it take before it comes good....

bobcdy
11-25-2010, 12:37 AM
I haven't really experimented, but as far as the current epub, about less than 3/4 lines creates the problem , and the two image are separated by a short paragraph, and the images can be set off with either <p class="center" or <div class="center".

When floating images are involved, they are in separate but adjacent paragraphs with a few lines between each image, and both can either be floatleft or I can set one floatleft and one floatright. I have a 'clear' statement in the float css tags.

If I significantly change the location of the images, then I'm significantly diverging from the text and that can create problems for the reader.

Bob