View Full Version : Epub Hindi

richam79
11-22-2010, 03:07 AM
Hi All,

I am trying to create an Epub for Hindi Language. But I am unable to do so as Epub generated is blank or sometimes it gets generated with junk characters. Can you please help me and send me one sample Hindi Epub.

I really need your help..... Please help me.

Regards,
Richa

richam79
11-22-2010, 05:49 AM
Hi Senior Members,

Please suggest.....I need your help guys.

Richa

Sanjay Agnihotri
03-31-2012, 02:07 AM
Hi Senior Members,

Please suggest.....I need your help guys.

Richa

Hi Richa

I am a new member as well. I think the problem with senior members is that they think, their technical hints will make sense to the normal users. In other words things which are obvious to them are obvious to every body and so that they don't have to tell. I don't blame them (I am one of them) because it is nature of modern days professionals (especially computer professionals). If you go through all Devnagari and other font related threads (which I am sure you already did), will also prove my point. Any way I made a simple procedure attached herewith and I tried to explain it as much as I can.

JSWolf
03-31-2012, 02:57 AM
It sounds like what you need to do is use an embedded Hindi font/font family in your ePub as ADE doesn't have the characters you need displayed.

Sanjay Agnihotri
03-31-2012, 03:22 AM
It sounds like what you need to do is use an embedded Hindi font/font family in your ePub as ADE doesn't have the characters you need displayed.

Thanks

But see! you again used the technical language which only certain people will under stand so guys, don't get confused just follow the procedure.

Toxaris
03-31-2012, 08:41 AM
Yes, it is true we expect a certain entry level for some answers. But, a basic knowledge about the ePUB format and a little about XHTML/CSS is really required. If so, the answers are quite clear.

Sanjay Agnihotri
03-31-2012, 11:01 AM
Yes, it is true we expect a certain entry level for some answers. But, a basic knowledge about the ePUB format and a little about XHTML/CSS is really required. If so, the answers are quite clear.

If that's the case then why nobody (other than me) raised his hand (since 22/11/2010) to say that he successfully converted Hindi in e pub format?

Regards

Sanjay

Toxaris
03-31-2012, 02:37 PM
Perhaps because we don't work in Hindi? I can't remember seeing the thread and I don't always read all threads.