Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-21-2010, 02:48 PM   #1
Bumblebeee
Bumblebeee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Frustrated : Not receiving files

I have been trying to send myself emails from Instapaper.com/Kindlefeeder/Sendmeastory to my kindle email address and I am receiving NOTHING. I have added their email address to the approved list.

I seem to receive everything from my default amazon account associated email address.

Any ideas?
Bumblebeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-22-2010, 09:39 AM   #2
mrzerga
Connoisseur
mrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the roughmrzerga is a jewel in the rough

Device: kindle 3 wifi - love it
i am experiencing the same issue, me thinks that instapaper might have unofficially stopped emailing stuff to the non-subscribers. i am able to download kindle bundles from the front page no-problem. so until instapaper breaks down entirely, it' ok, i can live with it, too lazy to email to instapaper for verification.
mrzerga is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-22-2010, 10:10 AM   #3
warp
Connoisseur
warp began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3 WiFi
I have also recognized that I don't get any mails by Instapaper. What a sh... As a workaround I use the download option, better then nothing ;-)
warp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 07:51 PM   #4
Bumblebeee
Bumblebeee began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 3
Actually Calibre has a way to automatically donwload your instapaper kindle file. Its under custom 'feeds' check it out
Bumblebeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-30-2010, 09:01 PM   #5
mboothe
mboothe began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-900
Gmail addresses on enabled by default. All other email addresses must be manually enabled via the Amazon Kindle website.
mboothe is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert