Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-20-2010, 01:18 PM   #1
kevinofengland
Connoisseur
kevinofengland began at the beginning.

Device: Sony Reader 505
Lost place in audio book

I was listening to the Dome on my Kindle within the audible folder and some how made the book start from the begining again. I was around 50 mins in and it went to the beggining again. Is there a way to go back to where I was rather than have to skip sections in 30 second chunks?

Thanks

Kev
kevinofengland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-20-2010, 05:19 PM   #2
Charlie Dog
Charlie Dog began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
Fast forward usually skips a chapter at a time. I had the same problem a while back. I think audible playback is a little buggy, but I don't seem to have the problem, i.e., unwanted rewind to beginning if I pause the recording before turning the Kindle off. BTW, that's a great book. I also really like the fact that the Kindle plays back that "new" enhanced audible format, aax. Much clearer than my old I Pod which would only play aa3.
Charlie Dog is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert