Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Archive > Handhelds and Smartphones

Notices

Old 08-28-2003, 01:03 PM   #1
bke08
bke08 began at the beginning.

Device: Sony clie NX80V
Movies for Clie / .MQV

Anyone know of a site to download movies to view on clie? Just got new clie and want to try this.
Old 08-28-2003, 03:15 PM   #2
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
That makes me wonder, since I am still far behind with my old N760C, how are the current Palm/Clie handhelds doing in playing movie files like mpeg2 and/or DivX?

I thought it would be nice if I could play a divx movie via WiFi from my home network...possible?
Advert
Old 08-28-2003, 03:24 PM   #3
joemac
Enthusiast
joemac began at the beginning.

I have a N760c also. How do you get WiFi?
Old 08-28-2003, 03:28 PM   #4
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

No WiFi with my old N760C. But definitely WiFi for my next PDA. Was just wondering about the capabilities of those which are on the market right now.
Old 08-28-2003, 06:13 PM   #5
Pride Of Lions
just kinda geeky
Pride Of Lions began at the beginning.

Device: iPhone
I haven't seen a site that has movies for download since ClieFLIX bit the dust a few months back.

Those were the good old days.
POL9A
Advert
Old 08-28-2003, 06:39 PM   #6
sUnShInE
Drama Queen
sUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to beholdsUnShInE is a marvel to behold

Device: Palm Tungsten T|T3
Lightbulb

bke08: How about this? This will probably help you out too.

I use Kinoma Producer... so I was kinda bummed when ClieFlix bit it too. Here's a coupla sites I use to *get* me flix. The conversion is up to you....

Jurassic Punk
PocketMovies
ReelClassics
Apple QT Trailers
and of course iFilm

Hope this helps someone.

Btw, anyone know when that Wifi MS is being released? I realize it's only for OS5, but I'm still interested....
Old 08-29-2003, 04:46 AM   #7
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged

Hmm i was hoping that you can directly watch DivX now, streamed via WiFi from a local network on your PDA
Old 01-12-2004, 08:50 PM   #8
Unregistered
Nameless Being

Quote:
Originally Posted by bke08
Anyone know of a site to download movies to view on clie? Just got new clie and want to try this.
did you ever find out how to view movie that you record from clie ux50 with mqv file?