Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 10-12-2010, 06:07 PM   #1
jphphotography
Zealot
jphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud ofjphphotography has much to be proud of

Device: Kindle 3 6" 3G + wifi, Sony PRS-300, iTouch 4G, Galaxy S Vibrant
Question Prevent wireless (wifi) download if USB transfer is done instead?

A few times now I've had to convert files when I was not in a wifi network, I've emailed them to my @free.kindle address and then just downloaded via usb when I got the email back from amazon that my documents were ready. My only issue though is that as soon as I get back into a wifi area the all download again and I have duplicates.

Does anyone know how to cancel a pending wireless delivery once it's been downloaded directly?
jphphotography is offline   Reply With Quote