View Full Version : General Discussions
- I need to boost my WiFi...How?
- Reading a Fiction Book...
- Compliments of the Season to you all
- Going to see Jack Reacher tomorrow...
- Where to download Amasis modified font?
- Convert .prc to epub
- When is Enough 'Enough'
- Is reading faster, on an E-reader, important to you?
- The new age of cartoons
- Which of the Populare E-Book Stores Allow You to Direct Download the File to Your PC?
- Just how compatible is Epub and Mobi?
- Amazon Tops Foresee Customer Satisfaction Survey
- Locus Best SF/F Books of the 20th, 21st Century
- Help ! Daughter got an ereader for Christmas
- Next Amazing Thing: A Watch?
- Copyright rules and regulations : a list of laws by country ?
- Where are all the Canadian eBooks?
- Stan Lee's 90th Birthday
- Need Ebook of "The Golden Aquarians by Monica Hughes"
- Help - citing from ebooks!
- What words do you look up in the dictionary?
- Bad Signup Options On Web Sites
- New Year around the world
- Three Predictions for book publishing in 2013
- How can I read this boring, difficult book without suffering too much?
- A Further Word about the Prizes
- new pandigital..Please help!
- Reading e-books on Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Generate eBook from Bookmarks Archive
- Brilliant Idea for
- Help in Library Organization
- SoundGecko - turn web pages into .MP3 files
- Number of viewers on Amazon
- Helloooo Points!
- How do you read anthologies and poetry?
- Why Not Offer Library Conversion?
- Hachette's Casual Vacancy - steep price cut
- Nook Sales Decline
- A new experience
- image size and Cybook Odyssey
- Where to find images of ereaders
- Using eBooks to educate underprivileged kids
- Any kind of copyrighted ebook repository out there?
- "Real" ereaders V Multi-function tablets
- Libraries Canít Buy Many of Amazonís Ebook Hits
- What do you think of episodics?
- Wheel of Time - interview with Brandon Sanderson
- Apple Phones
- Cookbooks in my kitchen!
- Overdrive question
- PC Recommendations Sought
- From Kobo Glo to Sony T2
- How did you become a reader?
- eInk Color
- How Kindle made me a better reader
- And Now from CES - The iPotty!
- If books worked like Amazons new CD/MP3 plan....
- Anybody using Serif PagePlus here?
- The Wrong Goodbye of Barnes and Noble
- Windows 8 eReaders?
- British Release of the works of Michael Moorcock coming
- Some authors 'turbo-boost' the brain
- why are some epub files so big?
- Ebook Glue--free RSS feed to ebook converter
- Genres for my ebooks library?
- turn multi-page private forum post into an ebook (for personal use)?
- ECTACO Partner LUX Unboxing
- List of ligatures
- Tag editor with batch processing
- Why Adobe?
- First magazine experience is a nightmare
- David Eddings ebooks?
- Amazon and Tax-Avoidance: Is it immoral to buy amazon?
- Reading ibook on Kobo Reader
- BoB 'Format No Longer for Sale'
- Dropbox question
- Freakonomics: Who Owns the Words That Come Out of Your Mouth?
- Comments on these public domain epub sources?
- Les Misťrables
- Is there a name for "pre chapter one" blurb?
- Request: Brazilian Forum
- Your Dream Online Bookstore and App
- Reviews on Amazon are becoming attack weapons
- ZDNET: Has Apple (accidentally) redefined the tablet?
- What do you think of books with artistic or anime-style covers?
- Full Justified or Left Justified?
- Leaked details of Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0
- General question about tablet computers
- Mental activities while reading
- A4/letter sized e-ink
- Do you prefer Centered or F/L Chapters and Heads?
- Audio Books
- Anywhere I can get blog icons?
- B&N 10 Year Plan - Try your hand
- Bluefire Reader Issue
- Would you ever buy a non front-lit e-ink reader?
- Is "Universal DRM" coming?
- Is eBook format far from mature?
- Magazine Stores
- can anyone recommend a good medical dictionary
- Can technology improve the reading experience?
- How do *you* read series?
- Where do you find your Smashwords coupons?
- To be honest: I'm so tired of it
- Book Style Theory
- Multi language e-book stores
- Today is Digital Learning Day
- New Cloud Storage Provider - Bitcasa
- Errors in text
- Are you as well-read as a 10th grader?
- Extra Charge on Audible?
- When will eReaders become at least as robust (long lived) as a calculator?
- Fire vs iPad
- The Mind's Eye
- E Ink tattoos.....
- Itís only words Ö
- "Amazon unpacked" - the Rugeley warehouse
- Will you buy an iPad Mini Retina?
- How do I borrow a library ebook?
- How to convert physical books to any ebook format?
- Permanently deleting about 1,000 Indie titles...how about you?
- I'm too Greedy.
- Smashwords: When 5 stars is not enough.
- Is it legal to resell free content in USA ?
- Remote LIbrary
- e-Ink tablet anyone?
- Coupons, discounts, and new publisher agreements
- AMC developing The Terror tv series
- Releasing updated eBooks
- Author says Libraries "have had their day."
- How to search the contents of my library
- Maybe it's better not to know:
- ebook settlement
- Series from the Perspective of Readers and Authors
- Has B&N completely left the discount world?
- Genre for older American Thrillers
- Buying ebooks out of region?
- Windows 8 Tablets
- Should Amazon Buy RadioShack?
- buying ebooks from Europe and geographic restrictions
- What's worse that overdrive redesign?
- The Ugly Truth - Reading Snobs
- Quick question about wires
- Should Public Libraries Loan Roku Boxes?
- What is "New Adult?"
- PDF Reader Discussion / Large format document viewer e-reader
- Changes to Amazon's Affiliate program, and how it affects us
- Sansa Clip Zip for Overdrive - licencing issues - HELP!!
- What is your workflow to get books organized?
- Hello great forum I have one question ?
- Why do Science Fiction writers call Earth, "Terra"?
- The Midlist author Blues...
- Latest update
- Life expectancy of ereaders in general
- The Uglier Truth--Critics
- The Ugliest Truth - Bad Writing
- ebook Classification - Suspense/Thriller?
- What do you use Sigil for?
- eMMC storage
- Reading rooms of your dreams
- is Social Reading the Wave of the Future?
- Amazon/Audible is going to ruin me!
- Lost Bookmark(Help Needed)
- Freebie/buy, Download/read ratios
- 5-year-old spendthrift + 5minutes in app store = $2500 bill for mom & dad
- The Ugly Truth - Oprah and Book Clubs
- Tablet / eReader Repairability Ratings
- The Best of the Best 2012
- Electric Sheep Roku eReader Channel
- Audibleís $10 coupon
- Problem with Digital Editions
- Seth Godin on Publishing
- Moving ADE from 32-bit Windows to 64-bit Windows
- In (approx.) 100 years, will...
- Backing up your collection
- Imagining a Swap Meet for E-Books and Music
- Does Microsd card drain your ereader battery power?
- Publisher e-mailed me about reviewing their Kindle book on Amazon...
- eBook Graphics Orientation
- NPR's On The Media: The Past, Present, and Future of Ownership
- Freedom of Information
- ePublishing Platform
- Happy Birthday Douglas Adams, and Thanks for All the Fish
- Any information on [deleted] website
- General Discussion of Genres
- collection of pdf books with opf files
- eBook owners question
- Overdrive - open ebooks - not returnable?
- What makes a book worth reading?
- The Decline and Fall of American Literary Culture
- Another use for a Kindle..
- OverDrive Announces Library eBook Leaders for 2012
- Are DRM infections dying out?
- E-Reader Benchmarks/Performance Tests
- Some people read so they can hate
- CPRM - Your SD Card - Ebooks?
- So I've finished reading my book
- James Herbert dies - Aged 69
- Adobe ADE problem
- Rick Hautala - Horror Writer dies March 21, 2013
- Problem returning book with ADE
- what's the significance of making Google Chrome my browser?
- Some Parents Annoyed at Presence of iPads in Brooklyn Library
- Samsung, LiquaVista and Amazon
- Writer's digest archive?
- What kids think about ebooks?
- How about a 'night mode' option E-Ink readers?
- ADE 2.0 warning
- I decided to try an audio book and i hate it
- iPhone vs. Samsung Galaxy S2 & S3
- 10 facts about Amazon
- Can I post an ebook cover and ask for opinions?
- What if Barnes & Noble bought MobileRead?
- syncing Goodreads and Librarything: possible?
- ASIAN, ISBN and ISBN-13
- Poll: What Is Most Important In A Reader
- What do readers owe authors?
- Disappearing Icons
- David Farland's Son - Medically Induced Coma
- Android Kindle store can only see Chinese books
- Scott Turow: The Slow Death of the American Author (NYTimes)
- an ex-Amazonian looks at Amazon
- I'd say that this fits the definition of a "mobile" reader
- Trends in ebook prices
- Has TrackNewBooks.com gone rogue?
- What e-book reader software is compatible with a Windows 8 tablet?
- Future proofing: Books vs. eBooks
- What are the longest languages ?
- Mirasol eReader
- Is it possible to have too many ebooks.
- "What Was the First Book that Made You Love Books?"
- Please recommend a good Password Manager
- For Harry Harrison fans...
- Join Audible.co.uk from USA?
- Using 3M Cloud Reader (Mac) With 2 Library Cards
- The Drama of Radio Dramas
- Joe Konrath on copyright and fair use
- Google Glass as a mobile reading platform?
- Made a New Avatar
- To Glow or Not to Glow?
- help please - how not to sound patronizing on world book night?
- Overdrive new release checker
- Downloading an Ebook from Amazon Question?.
- The "We don't need no stinkin' cover" club
- When are we ever going to see some decently priced high ppi desktop monitors?