View Full Version : General Discussions
- Pubit!/Add Title Previewer shows ellipsis in title bar
- Wade Anastasia Jere's books
- Question about Audible audio books
- How Would You Create a New Elementary School Library?
- Comic ebook prices
- Why don't ebook reader covers work?
- More smartphone readers then tablets?
- Setting up chapters and bookcovers.
- Kindle Keyboard upgrade - Paperwhite
- Why do we read fiction?
- Penguin high price?
- Over rated Authors-Isaac Asimov
- New photos of alleged iPad Mini
- 'you can’t patent curved glass'
- taking book sharing to the next level...
- How many ebook readers have you seen
- What happened to HorrorMasters.com?
- Pirate Party Politician Goes After Book Pirates
- UK pricing
- Anyone here think that Windows 8 is 'vastly superior' to iOS and Android?
- Agent Assaulted by Author
- I need an english/US ebook store without DRM
- 'The innocence of Android fans'
- Just found this free videobooks library
- Which Are You?
- Why we started reading with electronic book readers
- Readium App for Android/iOS
- 3G ebook readers
- Problems with Goodreads?
- Just something to think about, who owns words?
- What are the next game changing smart phone technologies?
- B&N's embargo lifts in about an hour
- How Not To Write a Blurb
- DRMs versus Watermarks
- Sites like Longform.org in other languages?
- Scholatic storia books
- Wierd Wi-fi problem
- No difference between eink and LCD
- how to read ebooks on samsung c 6712
- Price sensitive
- 4 Ways High School Makes You Hate Reading
- good cataloging software with East Asian languages romanization (Library of Congress)
- Interesting reviews at Amazon
- Why do people get so confused over the term "backllight"?
- B & N - allow UK ebooks for sale?
- Do you use an IPS display for your desktop ?
- Digital resales going to court in the US
- Library of Philadelphia - worth it or not?
- Would you pay more for ebook than paperback?
- Props to M-Edge!
- is there all-media-management-sw?
- Don't Own an EBook, Not About to Get One.
- Why the rash of "Epic Stories"?
- Amazon and the sales tax question
- OpenDyslexic font gains ground
- Which sellers are offering refunds?
- Easiest on my eyes?
- How many books do you store in your reader?
- Reading at Eating Table..?
- Tapatalk Beta for tablets
- Copy files from PC while reading
- Fictionwise, Secure Mobipocket and Updates
- OSX Script for displaying Ebook covers in Finder
- Anybody want to help me invent a new branch of the military?
- Amazon selling a pirate edition of Clifford Simak's "City"?
- Mo Yan Wins Nobel Prize
- Do you have an e-reader family?
- Is there a forum for discussing books?
- If you get gift cards to Amazon/B&N, do you pay as much attention to ebook cost?
- Where to buy eBooks in Australia (not Amazon)
- Does anyone understand how this $13 reader works?
- Is it known how publishers will update e-books and how retailers will then act?
- eBooks couse the end of "Super Thursday" - BBC
- I want your opinion!
- A Map of the World Based on Book Publishing
- Which one should I sell?
- Question: Has anyone noticed programs on PC updating to Apps
- Removing DRM from DawsonEra pdf?
- Reading with LED Flex Lamp or new Glo?
- Suspicious phishing email
- Favorite Book Reading Device
- Question about Audible
- Can you buy from Amazon without their software
- How old were your children when they started using an ereader?
- Books not yet digital.
- Paul Krugman's introduction to the Foundation Trilogy
- Looking for colour light adjustment in a reader for night reading.
- Why I like you
- From Business Rusch: Why writers disappear
- Most Popualar Formats, Smashwords
- eReader in bathroom
- How many of us are reading exclusively in electronic format?
- the ebook reader web page
- Most uncomfortable place you have read?
- If sitting is bad for you, what about reading?
- Calibre and Dropbox
- Background and Font Colours
- B&N reports card data breach in retail stores
- Elektrobiblioteka / Electrolibrary
- 56 broken Kindle screens as a book
- Potential static issue through airport security causing screen freeze
- ePub Reader For Android
- Why do they insist on being so backwards?
- Engineering Thesis, "Readability of text in present eBooks readers""
- Windows 8 Pro
- Did you ever...
- Favorite Magazine Reading Device?
- ebook published
- how to down load mac 10.5.8
- Showtime! (pictures please)
- A Delphi question on the changing shape of Piracy
- Why is an ebook ever riddled with typos?
- A Short Survey About E-Books
- Amazon doesn't want you to read free ebooks
- Kobo Glo, Kindle Paperwhite and Nook Glow Comparison
- iYachta mention this.
- Upgrade fatigue?
- What Gadgets do you plan on Buying this Holiday Season?
- Which do you think will sell more over the long haul? 7" or 10" tablet?
- An early ereader
- Unlimited cloud storage - $5/month?
- My husband has taken over my Kindle!
- How many ebooks should you have?
- Amazon - Paul Allen memoir
- Batteries for book light?
- Ebook piracy flourishing in Russia
- US Kindle Store outside the US
- Windows 8: Dissociative Identity Disorder
- WTF? Ray Bradbury Disappears from Kindle Store
- buy used or lend ebook darwin biography
- What does resolution mean for your tablet/phone/ereader?
- Why I Still Need Hard Copy Books
- E-book removal without consent?
- The Anxiety Thread (awaiting the results of MobileRead's 10th Birthday Giveaway)
- Why capital I? SOLVED
- There is more to display quality than resolution
- Why did the Big Publishing Houses get so big?
- Questions for those that don't re-read
- Book length
- Happy Birthday Bram Stoker
- cant return ebook i checked out through openlibrary, stuck ;(
- Have I missed the dispute?
- What's up with Amazon?
- It's necessary to create a new way to export note and highlights
- archos 605 160 gb error codes
- Lord of the Rings eBooks
- Why I love ebooks
- Harvard Classics question
- Do you always keep the original file of your books?
- TBR lists
- Keep track of "To Be Read" books
- How many hours a day do you spend reading?
- You know you've been using an eReader too much...
- Windows cell phones: Anyone know how much these are going to cost?
- So, I got caught in this e-reading thing...
- $20 Tablet from India
- Videoreview Bookeen Cybook Odyssey Frontlight
- Cheap eReader solution
- anyone else wish you could change the frontlighting colour?
- E-reading isn't reading?
- E-book pricing comparisons
- Good ebook stores?
- Skeuomorphism: Apple gets design patent for virtual page turns
- Reading in Landscape
- Windows 8 Kindle App
- Copyright - posthumous publications
- Liaden books?
- Multi-Boot (Kobo, Kindle, nook, ...) on Android
- Laptop Choices
- How do you organise Mini Reading Projects?
- BoB selling books they don't have?
- Looking for a browser based cloud ebook reader
- Reading from Tablet?
- For those that love bookstores
- Adobe Digital Authorise 2 Ereaders?
- eBook Survey - Help Needed
- Question for READERS :) On perspective
- Game of Thrones app keeps track of the characters so you don't have to
- Restoration of Water Damage
- eReader.com Book to Kindle
- Is there a Mobile MobileRead site?
- On the imminent disruption of the (magazine) publishing industry
- Fictionwise Winding Up
- Can this be legal?
- OverDrive Read format?
- Finger prints on the screen
- Keeping Track of To Be Read Books
- eBooks for work?
- Penguin is the most cheapskate publisher
- When Authors should LEM their own characters
- Has anyone tried reading on mobile, books from Archive.org or Google books?
- CLEVNET ebook library designed appears to be optimized for tablets
- Mobile wifi hotspot advice, please?
- Can I search Overdrive and exclude samples
- Where to get the best quality ebooks? (fewest typos, best formatted, etc.)
- overdrive open epub / open pdf?
- GAFA wars: Real-world Game of Thrones
- Buying Wall Street Journal? Help..
- Times & Nexus 7
- Anyone have a Chromebook? How's it working for you? Ebook Reader apps?
- Most Looked Up Words of the Year
- Recommendations for a 10" - 11" Windows based tablet
- Are there any fanfiction sites
- A menagerie of ebook readers, or not?
- well thanks B&N
- Learning to "see/live" books
- Overdrive Redesign
- Best reader for Kanji support: Sony or Kobo
- Epub on PC
- You Can’t Wrap an E-Book - gifting ebooks
- ADE Error # 2038
- eReaders for Children this Holiday Season
- Which paper books would you like to have as ebooks.
- Public Libraries in the Age of Overdrive
- New DSM nears Completion, but will there be an ebook
- Adobe DRM 6 devices?
- A Booklist that alleges to be a complete curriculum
- Differentiating eBooks
- Baen Deal with Amazon and new pricing
- Petition to allow ereaders to be used at all times during flight
- Adding Widgets
- How to Clean/Strip HTML from epub file?
- Resolution, pixels and viewports
- Best Avenues for selling ePub books
- How do Millennials prefer their News - Pew Research
- So just how much does your ereader know about you?
- Dune ebooks dropped in price
- Is this site legitimate?
- How much do you spend per month?
- Transferring to ebook
- Tablets are a Waste of Time. Don't Buy One.
- Really Jack(ed) about Reacher!!
- Spellingreforms and language change
- Searching within entire eBook library
- I need a Kindle or Kindle Fire fan to answer some questions for me.
- Fictionwise Transfer Process - Missing Books
- I need a French or Apple speaker
- How can you stand to read Fiction Book?
- żNew sony ebook?
- Do we need more or less features in ebook readers?
- Was wondering about 3rd party aps (games)
- The painful search for a wire-free ePub eink library reader
- There are several different Project Gutenberg
- Another PBook to EBook Thread
- 1dollarscan - are the extras worth it?
- Overdrive word search?
- I need to boost my WiFi...How?