View Full Version : General Discussions
- How many digital bookstores are needed?
- Favorite book
- My failed attempt to ascertain the status of a copyright
- Problems encountered when trying to convert a pdf.
- Some Advice Please :)
- If instead of "pirates"...
- Online e-book cataloging?
- Public Library eBook Subject Search
- Have I Become Parsimonious Since Buying an Ereader?
- Help on buying and sharing ebooks.
- Amazon on the brain: Kindle B&M Retail Stores?
- Downloading epub from public library
- One of the most basic questions... please don't lough ;)
- Feedback about Google eBooksore compared to other stores.
- Return and Redownload Policies
- 5GB free on Dropbox
- Canada Reads (spoiler, contains title of eliminated book).
- How do you feel about DRM?
- Singapore library login?
- DRM - 2 ereaders with 1 PC
- Publishers destroy Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark’s amazing artwork
- A good idea ?
- CSS problem, can someone help me ?
- Pages Read Per Month
- Amazon removes DRM information from Kindle book pages?
- Ereader Confessions
- Newcastle City Library
- E-reader marketshare numbers
- Dickens' Greatest Novels - a Poll
- Phony Book Reviews on www.EBookMall.Com
- “We’re in Amazon’s Sights and They’re Going to Kill Us”
- Amazon's Prime Game
- Is it possible to further encrypt an EPUB document by password
- Things they should make....
- A Short History of Book Piracy
- ipad 3 new commercial
- Waterstones e-approach....
- 3 Kindles are less than an iPad
- Chicago Tribune Printer's Row
- Full price for e-books if
- Confession Time...
- What would you pay for a gadget made under better conditions?
- Anyone know of a list of non-agency publishers?
- My collection
- help finding author of http://online-novels.blogspot.com/
- Publishers Preference Poll
- Hypothetical Batch Conversion
- Personalized E-Book
- Dear Penguin Books: Library users are not freeloaders!
- How many skins/covers do you have?
- choose Your Own Adventure: Discuss
- Awesome Tiny Travel Light
- kindly suggests books or novels made into movies?
- Well, would you credit it.......
- Titles that only look good (or better) on old fashion paper books.
- What about national libraries?
- Charles Dickens
- WIRED: Apple’s New iBooks Won’t School College Bookstores Any Time Soon
- Do e-reader stores still use non-agency books as loss leaders?
- Borrowing E-books, but buying Paper Books.
- moon+ reader info / resources?
- Where is the rest of the series!!!
- Shatnerverse Books not available in ebook form?
- Multiple choice re: book buying/reading habits
- EPUB-Only (No Kindle) US Overdrive Titles
- EBook Libraries Don't Need To Be Local
- Public Domain / Copyright --- how to determine?
- Pottermania ?
- The Print Is So Tiny! (Happy Tales of Happy Readers)
- Library of Singapore
- 8 Unexpected Downsides of the Switch to E-books
- Films adaptions better than the book
- Hello, New person to the forums.
- Is my E-Book legally?
- A "What's so special about" thread
- Can anyone recommend enhanced ebooks?
- It’s time to start blaming publishers for the troubles of the publishing industry
- Deal breaker for all e-readers
- Digital publishing solutions in Australia
- Using a eReader for note taking
- I appreciate my ereader all over again
- Thanks for Educating Me!
- Kindly suggest an author who never had a book made into a movie
- The 5 finger rule.
- Indie authors whose books would make a good movie
- Emerging Technologies That Ought to be Explored in Fiction
- Yet another advantage
- College Text ebooks
- Why we re-read...
- Amazon targets Apple's iPad in Kindle ad [video]
- a clever video about the end of publishing
- Ebook piracy = £/$'S ?? I'm puzzled...
- Publishers Win Again
- A distinct disadvantage
- Ad-sponsored ebooks
- B&N Posted 3rd Quarter Results Today
- Do you misrepresent your address to buy ebooks?
- setting up e-library
- Complaining about errors appears to have worked
- Errors due to format conversion - publisher's responsibility?
- Access to Knowledge: YEA or NAY
- Favourite author(s) and why?
- Writing a Speech.(Want to hear from authors preferably)
- Page Breaks etc
- Att: Authors & Publishers Feedback on Amazon'z KDP Select
- Need a little help
- Anyone try Scrivener
- Amazon's recommendation system and the impact of free and discounted books
- Hollywood Doom and Gloom
- Fictionwise Support
- Books, Novellas and Novellettes
- Adding books on Author Central
- "Fake" books on Amazon UK
- Anthony Horowitz: Do we still need publishers?
- Topical ads at the ends of e-Books
- March 4th
- A Modest Proposal - Eternal Copyright
- Artistic Bookcases
- Image Quality, iBooks vs. Kindle
- Reading Goals
- One Store to Rule Them All? or: Can Anyone Stop Amazon ?
- There should be a 20% tax on pbooks
- Reading academic papers (PDFs) : what is your workflow and what PDF reader do you use
- Kindle saved my backpack -- kind of...
- Kobo UK discount coupons and publisher pricing
- Pandigital E-reader - how to load books
- A6 vs Indie
- Re: Sony eReader and Apple iPad
- How many authors can the consumers sustain?
- There should be a 50% tax on dumb ideas
- Dictionary Recommendation
- Read responses to my posts
- A good blog post anti-DRM
- Five hundred new fairytales discovered in Germany
- Google follows Apple's iTune Store - I hope it pick up more sales
- Summary of The Mystery of the Barranca
- Is it possible to convert an audiobook into an ebook?
- The Economist: Is "chick-lit" dead?
- Is Google ignoring agency pricing?
- Anybody else using Google Currents?
- tools_v4.8.zip for removing DRM
- Device Most Recently Read From?
- Google Play
- eBook stand...this one's nice
- What is dewarping?
- Enhancing text in scanned images
- Interesting interview from an online publishing pioneer
- "Amazon Kindle Fire Has Dulled eReader Market In Q1 2012"
- Agency Pricing: Reverse Paradigm
- Last e-Book Format You Read
- Android Market and credit card scams?
- Fifty Shades of Grey tops NYT Bestsellers - mainly from ebook sales
- Book Lists
- The Best Narrated Audiobooks (article)
- Pandora for books?
- Libraries Moving Toward eBook Ownership
- Interesting Pharmaceutical Patent Decision from India
- Firmware Updates
- Even cheaper iPads? How low will they go?
- Perfect example of absurd agency pricing
- PDF is flowable?
- Encyclopedia Britannica: out of print
- Copyright Math
- iPad or jetBook Color - what schools will choose?
- Not so mobile ereader in 1935
- Google eBooks or Kindle?
- Are the Big 6 really dying?
- Last time you were in a bookstore?
- Request for feedback
- Is it harder to remember what you read on ereaders?
- The Jungle Book
- Ringo Cash
- Last time you were in a book store: The Poll
- Einstein's 'Complete' Archives Now Online
- SF Gateway, where to buy?
- Scott Turow is at it again
- How long since you have been in a book store - version 2
- Help! Samsung E65
- Ebooks: Scarcity, abundance and economy
- Is today's SF too pessimistic?
- I need a Latinist
- Alternative to Alf's vacuum cleaner ?
- E-book viewer: auto scroll
- A question about smashwords
- Do you still buy paper books?
- Teacher Suspended For Reading 'Ender's Game' To Middle School Students?
- Reading the book at home and the ebook on the road.
- English Usage - Former Governor
- The Harry Potter Book Poll!
- Pottermore ebook shop is now open
- Hmmm....many Amazon freebies now listed NOT for sale in the United States
- Amazon changes
- Very satisfied with Pottermore experience
- Patents Threaten To Silence A Little Girl, Literally
- Amazon Kindle publication rights
- chart e-readers
- Arthur C Clarke award shortlist 'dreadful', says Christopher Priest
- Smashwords defends agency model in new editorial?
- Mobi: Back Covers
- Copyright of Tweets?
- Do you buy printed books: A poll
- Copyright has a chilling effect on book sales...
- You thought agency pricing was bad, how about 95$ for a single ebook?
- How often do you delete books from your reader?
- Huffington Can't Be Sued By Writers
- happy april fools
- Go to first new post
- What’s the greater fear for publishers? Amazon or piracy?
- This has got to be a joke, right...?
- Pulp Mags - How many stories?
- Sony Store & Random House books in Canada
- Should writers give up on getting paid for their writing?
- Flexlighting for e-ink readers?
- Take-off, Landing, and Your Ereader -- A Poll
- Where to buy translation of English bestsellers?
- What makes a good book better?
- what do you think about lending sites (Lendme, Ebookfling, etc)
- More ranting about pricing...
- Is it really that hard to make a good Ereader
- Pew report on rise of e-reading
- On the longevity of devices.
- Is it me, or is Mobipocket for Windows awful?
- Did you already own the HP paper back?
- What media companies don't want us to realize
- My Turn
- Group-purchasing to set prices, has it been attempted for new books?
- Editing the Delphi Classics (ePUB)
- How to make epub flowable ?
- Breaking down the sci-fi genre
- How much is a gadget worth?
- "French Guillotine Copyright"
- epub attachment corrupted by Outlook?
- Is there a users manual for Mobileread?
- How much would you pay?
- The Cat Who Wasn't Available in eBook Format
- Posting on www.mobileread.mobi with Kindle 3
- Reading Off a Motorla Xoom
- How many 'improvements' do we really need?
- Would you pay for that?
- Kobo Books UK web site questions
- Library Issues
- Need some Opinions