View Full Version : General Discussions
- Hotels Without Free Internet
- Control e-book device screen from PC?
- country of residence
- eReader makes me read faster
- Why didn't they use the pirate versions?
- Nook Tablet vs Kindle Fire
- The Return of Pulp Fiction
- Is it just me, or are e-readers not for everyone?
- Am I just paranoid?
- Public Library eBook rentals
- MobileRead hits the spot......
- What's the best way to complain about errors?
- Best Buy - Nightmare Sale
- xkcd: The Giving Tree
- When you are locked out of your $1000 worth Amazon library.
- SURVEY: best and worst moves of the e/publishers
- Screen Protectors for E-Ink Displays
- Phila Free Library - Can't Log in Today???
- E-book payment at Amazon
- Poor quality of ebooks
- Why no format/layout "disclaimers" in ebooks?
- Help Please - user defined USB problem
- DRM related....
- Looking for: Bluetooth Audible Books Device
- Building Vocabulary
- The urge to only read e-books
- Linux compatibility question and online ebook stores?
- Has anybody picked up _MetaMaus_?
- Amazon losing $2.70 on every Kindle Fire
- The New Dead Horse Thread (Link Round-up!)
- Project: E-Paper Tablet (touch-typable!)
- Fahrenheit 451
- Have the Chinese discovered the future of publishing?
- When Was The Last Time You Read A PBook?
- Why so many ereaders???
- Mobile Hotspots
- Format question
- Pricing sucks!
- Genre or general
- Series, series and more damned series!
- Anyone else losing their grip? (tablet holders)
- Formatting Problems 11/22/63
- Cheap scanning services (that aren't onedollarscans)
- Book Sharing..
- Bible eBook
- Project Gutenberg...
- do you use e-reader exclusively for books?
- Happiness is 2 good books
- free-ebooks.net DRMed?
- Overdrive Audiobook/video Question
- eInk v. Smart Phone
- Fast scanner?
- Did you buy a lot of ebooks in 2011?
- Delphi Classics: "ePub Format Titles Now Available!"
- Sony ads ?
- Mobi format corrupt when downloading to Kobo Touch
- Foreign eBook help
- Devil in the details
- Odds of an E-Reader Android Mod?
- E-reader Experience Very Short Survey. Please help...
- How has your reading in 2011 compared to 2010?
- Publisher and publishing
- KDP Select
- Why log in to read samples?
- Daniel Abraham's "A Private Letter from Genre to Literature"
- Help files for calibre
- Paperless Book store
- Has Amazon cracked the subscription puzzle?
- About memory card speeds
- Editing ePub files online
- Do you try before you buy?
- Cambridge Univ puts Newton's Papers Online
- Established vs. Indie author
- How many people have you converted to ereading?
- Size matters
- I chose to "boycott" Amazon (international DRM problem)
- Do the book on photography really needs pictures?
- DOWNLOAD HARLEQUIN TO KOBO TOUCH
- CBC: E-book prices spark battle between publishers, retailers
- What's this please ?
- A nice blog on self publishing
- When is Too Much?
- Don’t Support Your Local Bookseller
- eReader software available on Android/PC?
- An example of a problem with DRM systems
- Sondage:"l'impact du multimédia sur le livre papier"
- Who determines DRM?
- Future generations of e-book readers
- Need assitance with Column making
- help me on how to reduce eye strain.
- Only one paper book
- Using Bookmarks
- How much has your "not available as eBook" list decreased this year?
- LOL - eyestrain from p-book
- Library Ebooks
- Fixing "Stuck" eReaders
- Worth to buy??
- Top Ten Books Missing as eBooks
- epub3 and kf8: What happened to the "book" in e-book?
- Hachette is Australian for Ripoff
- Epub 3 download?
- EPub printing?
- Holder for laptop in portrait mode
- HOW does the library/overdrive/publisher thing work?
- Page Rotation in Adobe Digital Editions
- Legal US source for Robin Buss translation of The Count of Monte Cristo?
- The Ultimate Sin
- Kindles cheaper after Christmas?
- Macmillan is Australian for Even Bigger Ripoff
- Overdrive dullard
- The Great eBook Price Swindle (guardian article)
- What electronic gadget are you hoping for/ getting/did you get for Christmas?
- eBook Categories in online stores
- Smashwords Gifting Feature...finally!
- Public Domain Day
- Scanners Interested in Doing Some Public Service
- Which classics fall out of copyright in 2012?
- International Libraries with comprehensive Ebook collections
- Be careful when you buy from BooksOnBoard
- Stats for the writer
- Libraries (Overdrive) are slowing down
- Adding a Hand Strap
- Quick price drop
- illegal ebooks how many are there?
- Geographic restrictions - a different perspective
- are you ever going to buy a paper novel again?
- HarperCollins is a ripoff in any language
- Brian Keene on piracy
- Feedbooks.com Down?
- question to dealers on returns policy
- W H SMITH AND KOBO
- Fictionwise support: A good result
- Ebooks Economy?
- Multi ereader user
- What Could Have Entered the Public Domain on January 1, 2012?
- I wonder if books will become like Blu-Ray? By Hardback get ebook free.
- from vbk to azw?
- Nintendo Is Working On Bringing E-Books, IOS Content And Digital Magazines To Wii U?
- looks like advertising piracy?
- Do you password protect your e-reader?
- question about dead tree book sales
- selling through itunes when non-US citizen - red tape extravaganza
- Splitting Collection/Anthology Bookfiles
- Remember the church of Control+C ?
- eBooks not for everybody
- Which ebook format is best for Children's books
- Countrys where it is legal to download?
- Setting up my signature in the User Control Panel
- I Miss Chicago Public Library
- Very detailed video about jetBook K-12
- Need tutorial on ebook formats
- Keeping track of books and notes about books
- Stop emails please...
- Where can I read Hoffmann's The Nutcracker and the Mouse King?
- Waterstones and ebook prices
- Does Barnes and Noble have a (viable) Digital Strategy?
- this is going to be difficult to do with Kindles
- Doctorow's Omen Shows why we need to ban DRM
- Bank of America security alert....
- Do you keep all your books on your device?
- In light of the new Kindle Solar Charger Cover thing...
- How many free or deeply discounted vs. $10 or higher ebooks have you bought?
- Development of E-Readers - Next big thing?
- Do you read on your phone?
- How long till the 11" screen? Hm...
- Any Fictionwise Coupons?
- Jim Hines and Book Covers
- Stymied by CBR/CBZ issue...
- E-books - how do we buy them?
- Geographic restrictions at the county level?
- Hypothetical Universal eReader Device...
- any ebook site will do ?
- List of Free Online OPDS Catalogs?
- Do you upgrade your e-reader when the next gen comes out?
- Don't judge a book by it's cover
- Overdrive new selection going downhill
- Do you carry your eReader everywhere?
- The Whirling Sound of Planet Dickens
- If Google Books or B&N discounts my books, will Amazon chop their price too?
- Serbo Croatian Dictionary for Kindle Touch
- How many trees?
- TSA experiences? 9+" Readers/Tablets
- It's not the package, it's what's in it that counts
- If you had a vote for copyright?
- [deleted] questions - ebook netflix?
- Kindle Owners' Lending Library as a Subscription Service?
- Ticker Factory - What is it?
- Publisher Lunacy
- LEAP (Library Ebook Accessibility Program)
- Newbie to EReading advice please
- Which thread have I posted in?
- Weird - Inkmesh sometimes offer $ for reviews
- '9 Reasons eBooks Are Better (Than Tree-Books)'
- Another success story
- Public Domain in the US? Maybe not...
- Overdrive quirk
- Enjoying a book, but can't get into it?
- Badly formatted eBooks
- Images for eInk Screensavers
- Reading on your computer......
- Book Database
- Ebook newbie-Can NookBook be converted to Kindle or Sony Format
- Can someone explain the publishers stinking-thinking to me
- The site I wish existed when I was choosing a reader
- The Verge: Sorry iBooks, paper books still win on specs
- Amazon against the rest, or where to get your books
- Overreaction to Apple iBook Author
- Holidays push tablets, e-readers into 1 of every 4 hands now
- What's new
- ebooks...the price ascent to 'Everest'....
- editing signature
- The pocket reader will not load
- Which image hosting site is best to use at mobileread.com?
- Evil geographic restrictions!
- 25 Things Learned From Opening a Bookstore
- How many books will you read this year? (MULTIPLE CHOICE)
- Cloud Storage
- Leebre.org - encouraging creative commons
- Global Village
- That damned thing just dont work...
- the cost of piracy is vastly overrated
- 5 Reasons It’s Impossible to Find Funny Books
- Canadian SOPA: Bill C-11
- The culture of entitlement and illegal downloads
- Downloading E-books Question
- FutureBook - More on DRM
- Jonathan Franzen: e-books are damaging society
- Conversions! (Not religious.)
- Do you pirate books and why?
- Dead tree only - The moral implications, conversion, and desires
- Dickens' 10 Greatest Novels according to Time Magazine
- eReader accessory that needs to be developed...
- Proposal for undercutting Pirates
- An anonymous piracy poll.
- Anonymous and the Sadism of Social Engineering
- Easy way to track new releases from fav authors?
- The Big Reasons Indie Authors Aren't Taken Seriously
- Have I wasted my money?
- Following Authors?
- Libraries are changing
- Legality or otherwise of removing DRM in the UK
- Why are large e-ink ereaders so costly?
- Recommendation: Fastest scanner for under $200
- How long for Calibre and iBooks
- Judging A Book By Its Cover (?)
- The Proper Response to a Butchered EBook?