View Full Version : General Discussions
- New William Gibson
- The End Didn't Come
- How publishers are losing the Pokemon People
- MyMediaMall Overdrive - Signs of Kindle Checkout almost here?
- Woman pays $180 for wooden iPad
- Ebook prices
- Message from your ebook retailer, from the future
- Borders: the downfall
- E-ink or LED displays for ebook reading
- A moral dilemma
- Pricing Anomalies in "Agency" Books
- Thoughts on Borders and reading by an author
- Digital editions: how to change the colophon?
- Video: 3M Library System with Ereader
- Amazon's "A-Z Guaranty".....
- Orson Scott Card
- Philip K. Dick Re-Issues
- Purchasing Decisions?
- B&N New Library Page
- Requesting Advice
- Scanning a Hardcover
- Is it worth taking down pirate ebooks from the public web?
- Jackson Dr. trial ereader lockdown!
- Agency pricing strikes again
- Site(s) For Age Recommendations?
- A bit of help and I'll be entirely digital
- Random page
- I hate added content to pbook versions
- Spelling: English (UK) versus English (US)
- eInk / LCD Poll -- Now With More Options!
- Readers, Filenames and Metadata
- e-books or real books
- have a kobo got a kindle...transferring books
- Flux - or how to make your LCD like an E-ink screen
- Florida Library with largest selection
- Curious about independent writers and rumored Amazon subscription plan
- Pricing Decisions
- Wil Wheaton, his eReader and flying
- Linking ePub files in Safari
- Who takes his/her reader to the bathroom for a sit & read?
- Barns and Nobels and Books a Million
- SATReading scores drop to lowest levels in 40 years
- Ever bought the same eBook twice by mistake?
- Who is Harriet Klausner....
- What type of screen is better to your eyes besides e-ink?
- A good summary of eBook formats in the Grauniad
- Speed reading - does it add or detract for fiction reading?
- Branded as "chick-lit"
- Reading article and essay on eReader
- Vancouver Island Library E-readers!
- Goodreads "Not interested" button
- Book Scanning - backlist availability
- Will e-book readers eventually go back to paper books?
- "Kindle is a only a transitional reading device." A Lawyer Predicts Amazon's Future
- Multiple devices in different formats
- Book Review Sites
- To all your feedback – for which many thanks!
- Is Firmware update neccessary?
- Audio Book Device
- Can someone explain the YA label to me
- e-Reader 505 leather cover with integral light
- How to get rid of a paperback collection in UK?
- Kindle Book (BETA) on Overdrive Search
- What is your single most common method of book discovery?
- Another round in the Samsung vs Apple war
- Vook Books
- What Is An Ebook, PT XXV:In E-Books, Publishers Have Rivals: News Sites
- That is a wonderful idea... and would be nice to do it with ebooks too.
- Why don't more authors self-publish?
- Google is no Microsoft
- DRM Handcuffs
- How soon is too soon?
- Mobipocket Support.
- Pricing eBooks for Library Distribution
- Those interested in comics on ereaders may find this helpful...or not.
- help ind making PDF's ... and scanning
- For those who love bookstores
- Today is William Faulkners Birthday!
- Nice save by JA Konrath
- Little Men and Jo's Boys ebook
- ebook sharing
- Pants for my Kindle
- Web Site that Offer Free eBook.....How can you
- Electronic book detractors
- UK ebook VAT petition
- A need for an "equivalent page" word count ?
- Smartphone as Wifi Hotspot
- The cloudy future of books and publishing.
- Paper book vs ebook price
- Book On Board problem?
- I Love Titles. Do you Love Titles? What's your Favorite Title?
- Frankenstein's Moon
- Oh, this is totally funny:
- Book price incident !
- Can Publishers Give an eBook Away Free That They Normall Sell?
- Fallout from new Kindle line
- Technical Inaccuraces
- How does Barnes and Noble respond?
- New member and a few questions please
- Have you pre-ordered the Kindle Fire (poll)
- With Todays Kindle Announcements
- Amazon Xray improves value of DRM?
- Will Children's Literature Make The Jump Form Print To Ebook Format?
- Friends book is finally getting a look!
- Jeff Bezos on Kindle Fire presentation : Physical books vs. Kindle Books sold
- Cost of bringing a book to market
- Reasons for reading electronic books
- Intellectual Property Rights
- cruz ereader r101 plays flash videos!
- What is this Kobo Pulse?
- TPL links to MobileRead
- Gameboy screen
- The future of 5" readers
- Delphi Classics Customer Service
- Paper and Pixels
- Reposting of reviews by someone other than the reviewer
- Screen cleaner ruined my eReader [tags: clean, cleaning]
- New Kindle Great on Train, but no back button
- Top 100 SF & Fantasy Flow Chart
- Different touchscreens and their sensibility
- kindle missed a trick ? ?
- I wanna buy all of Steinbeck, but man the prices!
- Award winning author asks: 'Why aren't more books turned into games?'
- Exemption to Prohibition on Circumvention of Copyright Protection Systems for Access
- Keyboard E-readers
- US vs Australian Kindle ebook pricing discrepancies
- Singapore Library checkout working?
- Series Compulsion
- Inkmesh Status?
- Barry Eisler's New Book Pricing
- Why isn't reading "cool"?
- Passing-on e-books
- B&N declares war on Amazon....
- Audio eBooks?
- Future Ebook Price Point
- Pre-Order Delivery Date - Hope It's A Typo
- Does anyone actually read the Terms and Agreements?
- 6 Reasons We're In Another 'Book-Burning' Period in History
- Just cleaned up my Amazon library
- Delicious has been ruined!
- eBook Reader on the Rick Mercer Report (Canadian Satire)
- Amazon and Barnes&Nobles titles in a Sony Reader
- Backlist, anthologies and publishers & authors making money
- colour eink devices - who cares???
- Personal data storage and "clouds"
- I always forget what happens in a series!
- Tablet vs TreeMag - Babies prefer tablet
- Anybody else love reading bad reviews?
- Perceptions of history
- 75 years of CanLit on CBC: Margaret Atwood's Survival
- Amazon Cloud offers unlimited music
- How soon can a 12-inch-eink reader be released?
- Weird formatting
- Mass conversion software for fb2 ebooks
- Author Alerts
- Singapore Library
- I invite you to help with a Library Science project
- Actress sues Amazon for more than a million dollars
- eBook LibGuide - thoughts?
- Adjustable arm bed mount for iPad/kindle
- Ted Talk: What we Learned from 5 million books.
- Digital textbooks open a new chapter - South Korea
- Cannot buy a particular ebook in the UK
- If you where to buy a new phone...
- Foul play and big brother behavior from Amazon regarding failed book update
- Will E-Readers be gone by 2020?
- Looking for a couple of books
- Steve Jobs Said He'd 'Go Thermonuclear War' On Google Over iPhone 'Theft'
- How many fonts can you identify?
- Connection trouble
- Older books into eBooks?
- Importance of typography and layout
- Salon: Books That should be Banned from Schools.
- What is next for android jellybean??
- Some perspective on why ebooks are so filled with errors.
- osx reader for all formats
- Literati Ereader
- Bit like Beta v VHS
- Problem with Overdrive today?
- Kindle in Brazil
- The Paris Review, The Art of Fiction Interviews
- Well, looks like the Steve Jobs Bio is priced like other Apple products.
- Sondaggio su apertura forum italiano/Italian forum Poll
- Reading a Book Versus a Screen: Different Reading Devices
- The Overdrive Library Search Sucks!
- W.H. Smith
- How old is your e-ink based ebook reader?
- New site: Litfy - Free classics library, apps
- Royal Society Opens Archives to Public
- Edgar Allen Poe’s Cottage, Weak and Weary No More
- Extra content in a book
- UK Gift National Book Tokens
- How Kindle library lending has changed my reading habits
- Which ebook store do you find has the best quality (well-formatted) ebooks?
- New Tools v4.8
- Will The Kindle Get Men to Read More?
- Cold Turkey
- What exactly do you call "reading a book" ?
- Where can I buy ebook with canadian spelling?
- Cover Seen First
- When an e-reader is loaded with thousands of books, does it gain any weight?
- Epub/Pdf readers that display text horizontally (on Mac OS X 10.6)
- Agency pricing at Amazon high?
- Screen protectors for 10'' tablets?
- PBS Series: Beyond the Book
- Harper Collins buys Thomas Nelson (US) Publishing
- Is it a good idea for getting incentive or reward install?
- Preference: Paragraph indent or a little paragraph spacing?
- WTF - More pricing woes on John Green's newest
- Overdrive Reports 3rd Qtr Results
- Security bug in Calibre
- A Good Charger for Multiple Devices?
- Have You Ever...
- Security questions ?
- Calibre Like Mangement for Other Things?
- What is "Overdrive"? - Summary discussion
- reCAPTCHA - Did You Know?
- Where to get US or UK books translated into Ukrainian?
- Kinect - Has Microsoft actualy got a new winning technoloy at last
- E-Books Are Blurring The Lines Between What Is ‘Published’ And What Isn’t
- Frustrated with ezPDF on Nook Touch and Entourage Edge
- Why no mad rush to Int'l e-lending libs?
- CONVERTING PRINTED BOOK TO E-BOOK
- Inheritance 4 Paolini, no ePub books?
- LCD vs. e-ink: The eyestrain debate
- Tesco have Kindles you can play with
- Just read few weird scientific papers. Better than fiction.
- make your ereader run on solar power
- Mistaken Identity
- Color vs. Black/White
- Where do you buy ebooks from, and why?
- What If: 2012
- Spam, Spam Everywhere! PM Spam! VM Spam!
- is the enhanced ebook of 11/22/63 worth the $$?
- Alas fictionwise micropay woes
- (Business Week) Bookstores closed not because of poor sales
- E-ink reader with biggest screen right now?
- Alachua County library discontinues ecard
- KOBOBOOKS.com Date of Purchase
- Google Books making money?
- What ?
- Where is a good place to find audio drama's?
- Lulu Error message
- EReader lending